Tuesday, January 11, 2011

better late than never


so my new philosophy with this whole blogging business.
better late than never.

Parker would argue that's my philosophy on everything in life.
which is fair.
my personal clock is permanently set +5 +10  and +15 minutes behind 99% of the world population's time pieces.
this is not an excuse.  
it's a statement.  
and 2011's my year to perfect punctuality.  
so simmer down. 
we'll get there.
we may be late.
but we'll get there.
:)  

Anyway, my point...
I'm a little behind with my blogging.

Forgive me.
I know your google readers have been inundated with holiday resolutions, reflections, and updates galore.
so much so that any holiday-esque blog title give you a nearly cataclysmic internal nails-on-a-chalkboard sensation.
and I'm right with you there.
I get it.

But,
as I said, 
better late than never.
Because I know,
if I don't track back a bit and play catch-up now,
I'll let this go forever.
And what would that leave you?!
my guess...
far too much free time.
and who really has time for free time anyway?
hehehe...i'm kidding. i'm kidding. that's just for you Mom :)

So to keep this from becoming one of those January journals I'd always start and never finish because it so overwhelmed me to think of going back to write on the days I'd missed and absolutely sickened the perfectionist in me to think of just skipping to the present and starting there
I'm here to add fuel to the fire
and fill you in on our 
"White Christmas"
anything BUT "run of DeMille" New Year
(get it?! haha)
and everything in between.

ready. set. skim.

No comments:

Post a Comment